Webinar Starts In:
FY2022 ICD-10-CM Coding Updates
Join the himagine Compliance team as we present the FY2022 ICD-10-CM Coding Updates. During this webinar, we will review new and revised General Coding Guidelines, Chapter specific Guidelines, and ICD-10-CM Updates from each chapter. Our discussion includes:
- Revisions to guidelines on HIV codes and COVID-19 guidelines.
- New guidelines on Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome, Social Determinants of Health and new Outpatient guidelines.
- Revisions to Diabetes and Pressure Ulcers guidelines.
- Education on essential information related to Physician and Hospital Specific Diagnosis code changes for FY2022.
When you register for a webinar, you will be automatically subscribed to receive future webinar invitations. CEUs will be emailed out to all attendees within 2-3 weeks after the final webinar time slot.
Tuesday, September 21 at 11:00 AM EST/8:00 AM PDT
Wednesday, September 22 at 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PDT
Thursday, September 23 at 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PDT
Thursday, September 23 at 7:00 PM EST/4:00 PM PDT
Friday, September 24 at 9:30 AM EST/6:30 AM PDT
- Educator, Kitty Dugre, CCS, CDIP
- Educator, Jody Meece, RHIA, CCS