Clinical Documentation Integrity Services (CDI)
himagine’s CDI Services Assure Eligible Reimbursement and Compliance – With a Performance Guarantee
To build a strong CDI program, quality tops quantity when it comes to physician documentation. Better clinical documentation can drive Case Mix Index (CMI) improvement in the inpatient setting, as well as APC, HCC and RVU capture in the outpatient setting while optimizing revenue, decreasing payer denials, and ultimately improving the patient care experience.
himagine’s 3-Prong Solution
1) EXPERIENCED, CREDENTIALED CDI SPECIALISTS
himagine has a rigorous process for sourcing, screening, and selecting new CDI specialists.
This process delivers high caliber talent such as:
- Registered Nurses (RN) with an active RN license in addition to a CCDS or CDIP credential
- CDI professionals with a CCDS or CDIP credential
- HIM professionals with a coding (CCS) or HIM (RHIA, RHIT) credential in addition to a CCDS or CDIP credential. Inpatient, Outpatient, Remote or Onsite resources are available.
2) CDI PROGRAM BUILD
This program can be designed to meet your specific needs through a customized approach to include the following:
- Assessment of current state
- Review of benchmark analytics
- Implementation work plan and time line
- Pre-bill chart review to validate current state and identify documentation opportunities
- Comprehensive CDI implementation support (establish model, provide resources, train internal resources,educate providers)
- Monitoring of program effectiveness and metrics to ensure sustainability
3) CDI ASSURANCE
ROI on CDI – Organizations that add himagine Assurance to their CDI process quickly enhance revenue
- This customizable program can be designed to meet your specific needs through:
- Audits focused on specific DRGs, physicians, CDISs, coders, or individual specialties
- Ongoing CDI, compliance, and coding validation audits to support a sustainable program
- Highly skilled hybrid coding and CDI resources
OUR PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
We are willing to sign an “at-risk” contract where we are financially liable for
meeting agreed upon quality and productivity metrics.