Having trouble attending a webinar?
Issue: Not Receiving A Confirmation Email
You will receive a webinar confirmation email after you register for a webinar. If you do not receive the confirmation email within two hours of registering:
- Please look in your spam folder
- Confirm that email@example.com is not a blocked email address
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
If you still do not receive a confirmation email, please use a different email address.
You can attend a webinar from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device. Please make sure that you are using the following operating system on your device.
|Web browser||Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
Internet Explorer v11 (with Adobe Flash if running Windows 7)
Apple Safari (most recent 2 versions)
Microsoft Edge (most recent 2 versions)
|Internet connection||Computer: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
Mobile device: 3G or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio)
|Software||GoToWebinar mobile app|
|Hardware||2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended)|
|Mobile device||iPhone 4S or later
iPad 2 or later
Issue: Not Able to Join the Webinar
You should plan on attending the presentation about 10 minutes before it is scheduled to start to make sure you don’t miss anything!
- If you have a network firewall, make sure that GoToWebinar is not being blocked.
- If you are still having trouble, please use a different browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome), and click “Join Webinar” again.
- If you are still having trouble, please use a different device, and click “Join Webinar” again.
Issue: Video Issues
- Press F5 to refresh the webinar page.
- Log out and log back in the webinar .
- Use another browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome), and click “Join Webinar” again.
Issue: Audio Issues
- Ensure that the sound is enabled on your computer – usually you will do this from your computer’s Control Panel, but you may need to consult your computer’s help file for more information.
Issue: Did Not Receive CEU
- You must attend at least 45 minutes of the webinar to earn the CEU(s).
- You must enroll for each webinar and provide a valid email address where the CEU certificate will be sent. Please be aware if you use your work email, it may be considered spam and prevent you from receiving. We suggest you add the email address email@example.com to your contact list.
- The CEU will be sent to you three weeks after attending the webinar.
- You will not receive email notifications post the webinar. The CEU certificate is sent from an email address which does not allow a return response.
- It is your responsibility to print, insert your name, title and date of the webinar and store the CEU for future reference. You will need the certificate when it comes time to renew your certification. It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure he or she has the documents required for maintaining his or her certification. himagine no longer tracks this information.
- While himagine will still record the webinar and place the webinar on our website, beginning May 2020, you must attend one of the scheduled live sessions to receive the CEU certificate. We will continue to offer several sessions for this reason.
- You can view previously recorded webinars, but CEU certificates will no longer be provided when watching a previously record webinar. You may view the webinars through the himagine solutions home page “Webinars – Previous Webinars” or by clicking the link https://himaginesolutions.com/previous-webinars/.
- himagine is not responsible should you not qualify to receive or did not receive your CEU certificate.